Thursday, October 12, 2023

BLOODTHIRSTY WOLVES

 


BLOODTHIRSTY WOLVES


“So, here I am, all alone, with no wife, no kids, no friends, sitting on a few appreciating assets, and completely unhappy. I know I went wrong somewhere, but I just can't pinpoint it; if you can’t pinpoint it, you can’t fix it. I should have married some girl, but I never knew a girl I wanted to marry. After a certain point, a man in my situation can only endure watching so much time pass before his eyes. You have to decide if you want to settle into the life you’re living and just ride it out till death or if you want to make a change. I know that something must be done. A less egotistical person would put a bullet through their brain. A self-obsessed person like me has to have a plan, and I think I've come up with one that's pretty good. If you can't make a life for yourself, why not buy one?”

Finding himself completely alone and lacking purpose at age 45, Cal realizes his life has become meaningless and is now beyond repair. Succumbing to the reality of his loneliness, he is determined to find death in the seedy underworld of Vegas. He’s decided to sell everything he owns and enjoy the money, living the high life until the money is gone. In this place, living in fancy hotel rooms and surrounded by strippers, prostitutes, and thugs, trying to live out his final days in debauchery, he finds something he never had before—someone he never knew he needed but she came into his life anyway.


Click here to get BLOODTHIRSTY WOLVES on Amazon 




No comments:

Post a Comment