Thursday, February 26, 2015

Twisted - Michaelbrent Collings

Do you like horror stories?  I, Janelle, admit I like suspense, but I have never been a big fan of horror or scary stories.  However, when we sat down with Michaelbrent Collings he certainly twisted my view ;)  In fact, he helped me view horror stories in a whole new light.  I am not saying I am going to run out (or jump on my Kindle) and start filling my library with horror, but I will no longer simply turn away from it just because of the genre. 

I guess I feel a bit embarrassed that I had shunned horror for the most part until this conversation. Now the psychologist in me is fired up and I want to not only talk to more horror writers, but I want to read more of their work.  Of course, this doesn't outweigh my favorite genres, but I can't express enough how this one author shifted my perspective. If you like horror, you will LOVE Michaelbrent.  If you don't like horror, then I still tell you that you will LOVE Michaelbrent and this interview. 

This is a MUST listen to show today! 

  Twisted433x653 

What is this particular book about? 

The Douglas family just wants to live their lives, and maybe find a bit of happiness. But when the ghost in their home breaks out of a centuries-long sleep, all hope for happiness will die. Because the thing that haunts them is not just evil... It is something much, much worse. Watching them from the shadows. Hungry to start killing once more. And thirsty for the blood of the children, the blood he has so long been denied. The thing that haunts them is not just evil. It is twisted.
MbSeriousMedium 
Michaelbrent Collings is an internationally bestselling novelist, a #1 bestseller in the U.S., and has been one of Amazon's top selling horror writers for years. He is one of the most successful indie horror writers in the United States, as well as a produced screenwriter and member of the Writer’s Guild of America, Horror Writers of America, and several other writing groups.  Discover more at www.MichaelbrentCollings.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment