Friday, May 11, 2018

Tales of a Nuisance Man



A man, his magic gun, and a whole city full of nuisances...

Well now, those were fighting words. Yes, the gun had made my job easier, but as others had found out before, I had other skills as well. I didn't become a Nuisance Man, and a damn good one, by pure dumb luck.

I moved forward and aimed a punch right at his sneering mouth, but stumbled off balance when I missed. Raven had moved to the side as I stepped toward him and let me go by him. His fist connected just fine though, crashing into the side of my head, and down I went. I bounced right back up, fists at the ready and caught a kick on my hip as I did so. He had been aiming for my stomach, but I surprised him by recovering that fast.

We circled each other, hands up, eyes locked. There was no fear in Raven; I had to give him that. He was ready for this battle and he knew it. I hated to admit it, but he was faster than I was, and probably stronger too. But there's no substitute for experience, which I most definitely had over him. 
 
Duke Grandfather is the number one Nuisance Man in Capital City. But when the rules of the game change, he's forced to adapt to a new way of thinking. That's okay though, he was on the fence about the whole thing anyway. Throw in a new girlfriend, some new houseguests, and a brand-new rival, and Duke's life is about to become much more interesting.

Join in as Duke recalls how he first became a Nuisance Man, and several of his most memorable adventures. From the undead and winged menaces, to a bevy of witches, Duke's stories range from light hearted and humorous, to grim and dark. Anyone who loves fantasy adventure will enjoy discovering the world of Duke Grandfather.


________________________________________________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment