Sunday, September 14, 2014

Joy Potential - Where You'd Least Expect It



In a state of chaos, anything is possible. We have an opportunity to shake up our lives, to create more happiness. Our time here is limited. Where do you put your attention? What do you create and experience - fear or joy? At a crossroads in life not knowing which direction to go, I find myself taking a temporary graveyard job to help with expenses. During the course of this one week assignment I discover negative patterns and cycles ingrained since birth. It becomes clear how these mistaken beliefs create fear and roadblocks in my life. It's time for a change! A new perspective is created as John the Supervisor and Leonora, Quality Control, guide me through the unknown, overcoming fear, to a place where I see new paths and opportunities. "Moving from a place of questioning one's self worth, to a place where I do something that significantly improves a stranger's life is a massive shift!" I am led down a path where my hobby, Internet-based radio, becomes a major source of Joy Potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment